On November 27th 2014 the Petroleum Technology Alliance of Canada (PTAC) held their annual Ecological Issues & Resource Access Forum. The event provided technical updates on research from industry and government, as well as presentations on emerging issues for industry. Watch some of the day's presentations here:
- Dave Andison, fRI - An Ecosystem Approach to Natural Landscapes Management
- Marco Musiani, UCalgary - Caribou & Development in West-Central Alberta & BC
- Jason Fisher, Alberta Innovates - White-Tailed Deer in Boreal Alberta: The Contribution of Fawning Rates
- Jay Woosaree, Alberta Innovates - Evaluating the Revegetation Success of Foothills Fescue Grassland
- Jim Schieck, Alberta Innovates - Assessing Cumulative Ecological Effects: The Changing Management Landscape
More to come!