The Alberta Institute of Agrologists held their 2015 Banff Conference from March 31 to April 2, 2015. The Alberta Land-use Knowledge Network attended and can share some of the excellent presentations here.
- Catherine Chan & Noreen Willows - AIA Green Paper: Food Environment, Health & Chronic Disease
- Catherine Mah - How City-Regions are Leading the Way on Food, Health, and the Environment - Part 1, Part 2
- Barry Adams - Ecological Tools for Sustainable Management of Alberta Rangelands - Part 1, Part 2
- Harvey Anderson - Our Food System and Chronic Disease: Cause or Cure?
- Sean Cash - Consumers, Food Policy, and Health: An Economic Perspective
- Jeff Stewart - Food Safety Modernization in Alberta
- Anne Kennedy - Using Health Claims in Product Promotions: Opportunities and Obligations
- Stephen Genuis - What's Out There Making Us Sick?
Also, find the conference Green Paper here.